Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello everyone,
So, starting this has brought so many ideas to my head as to what to write about. It's like I'm thinking about different things at various times throughout the day/night. And now that I've thought about so many things I can't pinpoint one. Ha. Okay let's see...
So last night I was looking through my iTunes shared libraries and I'm looking and looking and I see... (drum roll please)


my first roommate's library.
Seeing as how I don't like to talk badly about people, I won't. But she was a really bad roommate. The end. Anyway, I think it's supercool that those of us who live in close proximity can share our music on itunes together and I bought a new song last nightttt: Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes by Paul Simon.
I know. I'm a nerd, but he's so good!
Other new favorite artist: All Time Low
Listen to this: 6 Feet Under the Stars


Question of the day: If you have an itch, do you itch it? Or do you scratch it?

No comments: