Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's plain and simple.
My life, if the word crazy is undesirable to you, is humorous.
It's wild and spontaneous, and some of the stories I have will make you laugh.
I don't if it's just my luck or what, but I feel like I'm living in an episode of Seinfeld each and every day.
This year, I have been involved in three car accidents, all of them my fault.
The first and second accidents were minor, and occured exactly within two weeks of each other.
The third need not be spoken about.
Moral of the story: Don't go 70 miles per hour in the slush on a highway when your car has a sway-bar problem.
I can honestly say it's okay, though. Life goes on, and my car is fine. Someone up there is looking out for me.
Anyway, I like to post my own movie reviews and opinions and poems and exerpts/sections/parts (synonym much?) of the book I'm trying to write. Let me know what you think.

No comments: