Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So, today is Tuesday.
Do you know what Tuesday means?
Katkin06 has the day off from work!! Yayyy!
However, I do have an Asian Cultures test tonight that I am worried about. I've never been really skilled in the area of studying and doing well on tests. I think I may have a small case of attention deficit disorder.
Besides the test, I have so many other things going on!
I'm working on getting my reality show together through the school and everything, so that will definately be a big job. There are so many projects I want to work on. So many ideas, so little time!
I'm hungry and I want a Calamari's tuna salad croissant. You should try it. :D
Speaking of which, yesterday Jolene and I got coffee and sat on State St. people watching and smoking. It was such a beautiful day, and I couldn't help but enjoy myself. Then, we split a tuna salad croissant (ahem, the best thing since sliced bread) and I headed off to work. I'm definately glad to have the day off.
I need to study! As always, love you.
-Katkin06-

No comments: